What is Ripple
The Ripple Cryptocurrency is an open payment system in beta. Its goal is to allow people to break free from financial institutions like banks, credit card companies, and other networks that enforce fees and foster delays. As per market size and capital, Ripple is the third-largest cryptocurrency, sitting just behind Bitcoin and Ethereum.
The Ripple network now has billions of dollars’ worth of cryptocurrency on account. It was built as a digital payments network for real-time financial transactions, and is also the core owner of Ripple XRP, the digital coin that increased its value 40 times in 2017 alone.
To avoid confusion, the network is referred to as Ripple, and the Ripple coin as XPR – Ripples. The frequency of releasing new coins into the system influences the price and rate. In total, there are 100 billion XRPs in existence, and Ripple owns approximately 60 percent of them. If you take all this valuation into account, it would be worth more than several US tech startups put together. XRP is majority owned and tied to a single company.
Ripple is constantly investing in its network and growing partnerships with global firms and financial institutions. Some of the banks that have signed on to use Ripple include BBVA, SEB, Start One Credit Union, and Cambridge Global Payments.
How to Trade Ripple in 4 Easy Steps:
As the market and network continues to grow, so does the potential of Ripple’s value.
Advantages of Trading Ripple with blacktrade.live
- Open a trading UK account with blacktrade.live
- Fund your account
- Enter your preferred investment amount
- BUY (Go Long) or SELL (Go Short) Ripple
- We offer Ripple trades with up to 20:1 leverage
- You can start trading Ripple from as little as $100
- This volatile crypto makes for an excellent addition to any financial trading portfolio
- blacktrade.live is one of the only brokers that offers around-the-clock Ripple trading in UK, for maximum convenience
- You can sell Ripple (Go Short) and potentially profit even when the market price is in a downtrend
- Enjoy live language-specific customer support around the clock
- blacktrade.live offers zero commissions on Ripple trading in UK and no bank fees charged on transactions
- Zero exposure to hacking or theft simply because you don’t actually own a digital wallet
- blacktrade.live is regulated on 6 continents
- Execute trades in just 3 clicks, free from the complex crypto purchasing process
Start trading Ripple with blacktrade.live & enjoy high leverage and the benefits of trading with a regulated, award-winning broker!